Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fact About Me

Or, perhaps the better title would be "Heads Up"?


Either way I thought I would let you all know that here in the near future I will have designed a new layout for this blog. That's right, I will be changing everything. I do like the theme I am using now, but I know that a ton of people are probably using it as well.


I am currently teaching myself everything there is to know about web design and development. From the front-end: HTML, CSS, etc. To the back-end development: PHP, MySQL, etc. It's tough at times, but I push myself everyday to learn everything I possibly can.


Now, I know for this blog to change all I really need to know is CSS, but I am going to learn the rest anyway. For the simple fact that I plan on possibly making a career out of web design and/or development.


So, will all this being said, stay tuned and be on the lookout for the change :)

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Southern California

    I am your newest follower.
    I invite you to visit my blog and become a follower :-)

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete